Advanced Medical Devices Technology & Medical Robotics
Advanced Medical Devices and Robotics Management and Development Program Under the Center for Biosciences Excellence (Public Organization) or TCELS , Ministry of Sciences and Technology. The program promotes further development of domestic or international research and innovation. Into the product and service of medical devices and medical robots. The program also enhances the competitiveness of Thailand's medical devices industry and medical robots to international standards.
Research and Development (2018
- Hip Prosthesis Program (HIP)
- Intraocular Lens Program (IOL)
- Intramedullary Nail Program
- Single tooth Dental Implant Program for Elderly Patients
- Consultant services for medical devices documentation using Common Submission Dossier Template (CSDT)
- Robot-assisted walking therapy program being developed by Asian Institute of Technology.
- SensibleTab Project: Robot Arm Rehabilitation Developed by TMGI Co., Ltd., it is now ISO 13485 certified and awaiting CE Mark certification.
- Dinso: Elderly Care Robot Developed by CT Asia Robotics Co., Ltd.
- B-Hive: Automatic Dispensing System and Conveyor Developed by Supreme-HITERA Co., Ltd.
- Medical robots for the diagnosis and treatment of cancer with nanotechnology. Being developed by NanoTech., NSTDA
- Technical Services, Bone and Tissue Laboratory
- MICRO-CT (Micro computed tomography)
- Consultant Services Quality system ISO 13485
Advanced Medical Devices and Robotics Management and Development Program provides consultant services for ISO 13485 quality system and CE marking for medical devices. Non-active medical such as disposable medical device, Implant medical device and Active medical device as well as other medical devices
Participating companies of the medical device industry in conform line with ISO 13485
- Dental Implants
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Corrective Jaw Surgery (Orthognathic Surgery)
- CT Scan
- Funding to research and development of product prototype.
- Support the development of products / services that are ready for the market. To expand the use and recognition.
- Technology transfer to government or private users
- Extraoral Implants for Maxillofacial Prosthesis
- Mini Plates & Screws for Animal
- Mini Plates & Screws for human
- Project "Fha-Sai Robots for stimulating brain development in Autism” developed by Mahidol University. Installed and used at Mahidol University Special Education Center. Award-winning medical robot concept i, MedBot 2014
- Project for Establishment of Advanced Medical Robotics Technology Research Unit. The project is a collaboration of TCELS with the Faculty of Engineering. Mahidol University to integrate research and development of medical robotics, to manage and drive the network of medical robotic technology, to develop products and services at the industrial level and marketing as well as. exchange and transfer of technology. both domestically and internationally The construction of the building is scheduled to be completed in 2019.